Saturday, July 19, 2008

Getting ready

I am now in the planning phase of the next school year. I know I probably should have started sooner, but I haven't been able to think about it for some reason. This morning I sat down with the laptop, a cup of coffee, my thoughts, and the Sonlight catalog. While I am not near ready, I feel like my mind is starting to get prepared. I am getting excited. I am making lists and researching a few things. I have so many things I want to do this year...I think it's going to be fun.

I will post more as I progress with the planning.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Yeah for planning! And yeah for book orders!!!

Debbie said...

Well, you are ahead of me. I am sorry to say...but I am moving way to slow this year. To my advantage is that I should have quite a bit to just pass down from one child to another. However, that will do no good if I don't get organized. The summer has gone way to fast.

Loving Life said...

liz- HOW MANY BLOGS DO YOU HAVE??? I think I've counted 4 or 5...! LOL! I can barely squeeze in time for one!
We ourselves have our curriculum here having received it a few weeks ago, but I've YET to review it all and such. I am procrastinating until next week just because I can :) Both boys will be doing something different and I'm hoping and praying it works out smoothly! Too bad you live over there..I'm hosting a ' back to homeschool mom's night' here in a week to get the ball rolling on field trips and such. Should be fun! Much love and prayers friend!

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I'm going to start homeschooling for the first time and I'm a little apprehensive. Thanks for providing all of these great links. What an answer to prayer for me!

I've enjoyed reading Charlotte Mason this summer.

Thanks, again!