Monday, November 17, 2008

Anna's portrait of mom

A few weeks ago for art Anna and I took turns drawing portraits of each other. Here is the one she drew of me. I thought she did pretty good. :)
(edited to add) Ok, for your amusement here is the one that I drew of Anna. I am NOT an artist!!! :) So I am a little embarrassed to show this. But maybe it will give you a good laugh! :) Oh and Anna decided to help color in the picture...I think she colored in the lips. I think it would be fun to take art lessons together. I am not good at drawing or painting, but it is something that Anna loves to do, so I think it would be so much fun. Maybe someday...

3 comments:

Guamotle Chiractor said...

let's see yours of her!!!

Bethany said...

sorry - I didn't realize Phil was still signed into google so that above comment is mine!

Bethany said...

very sweet!