Sunday, March 30, 2008

Train up a child

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22.6

4 comments:

Grahamommy said...

Awesome! Love the layout. I need you to homeschool me on blogging. :)

Bethany said...

I love this blog! It is really pretty and very creative! Thank you for doing it... it'll help me if I choose to homeschool. :) I just love the title graphic and the color scheme you chose! Very nice, Elizabeth! I'm so glad you have a creative outlet like this. I think it's important for moms to continue to exercise their non-mom brains! :D I love reading all your blogs - you are a great writer and always so thoughtful and perceptive. Can't wait to see how you'll develop this!

Our Family said...

Cute new blog :) I'll have to stop by and read it through when I get more time...lol

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

WOW. I love the looks of this blog. How do you do this? I want a fun blog :) I look forward to what you put on your blog because homeschooling is 1 of the 2 options we are deciding on for Mianna. Very good idea!