Thursday, September 25, 2008

Learning ABC's with chalk

Ryan is a very hands on child. He seems to learn better if he is active. Yesterday when we were outside playing, he decided to draw and then hop out each letter. I was amazed by how well he did. We would draw a letter then go back to the beginning and hop all the way down to the letter that he had drawn last (if that makes sense). He would then stop, draw the next letter then go back to the beginning and do it all over again. He was saying the letters out loud as he did it.



3 comments:

Bethany said...

Very good, Ryan! Very creative, Mommy!

Liz Ferguson said...

This was actually his idea. I just sat there and watched him teach himself. :)

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

Good idea! I might steel that one some day :)